About your teacher:
I bring over twenty years of experience in medicine, mental health, and personal development to my work with men.
As a physician, I’ve trained and taught at some of the most prestigious institutions in the United States.
As a psychiatrist, I’ve spent the last decade helping others to seek and achieve mental wellness.
And as an ICF-certified professional coach, I devote my work to helping other men to thrive in every aspect of their lives.
Benefits of taking the course:
- Life long unlimited course access after purchase.
- On going technical customer support.
- Course can be accessed via computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Overcome the challenges that men face with connecting to their emotions.
- Learn how to build resilience in your life as a man with practical solutions.
- Learn how to build a community of support.
A breakdown of the topics covered in the course:
- How do I know when I am suffering?
- What suffering do we men often face?
- How do I gain greater awareness of my own inner experiences?
- How can I gain more proficiency at being present?
- How do I build resilience?
- How do I build community?
Who this course is for:
This course is for any man who wishes to learn how to overcome life’s challenges, depression and anxiety.
This course can be used a a foundational series of teachings on how to live a healthy, sustainable and happy life as a man in the modern world.
There are no pre-existing requirements to take this course; just an open mind and a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Question and answers section:
(Q) Can this course help me to overcome depression?
(A) The foundational teachings in the course and practical solutions under resilience can certainly help you as a man build inner and outer resources to move out of a depressive state. However, this course can also be used as a toolbelt of learnings and respectfully will not provide the same detail of personal solutions that private practice and 1-2-1 expert advice can provide.