About your teacher:
Gayane Kulikyan is a Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness Practitioner, Group Facilitator and a Transformational Coach.
As a former refugee who escaped from the grip of war when she was a child, she felt lost and disconnected from herself for a couple of decades. After graduating from college with a 3.9 GPA and landing a job in a Fortune 500 Corporation, she realized that she was in the wrong place.
This painfully disappointing experience supported Gayane in reevaluating her life and pushed her to engage in the process of Soul searching. Gayane embarked on a journey of healing and self-development by diving into psychology books, attending workshops, working with practitioners and pursuing a master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology.
Gayane now enjoys supporting women who feel overwhelmed and lack purpose. She helps them to reconnect with themselves, to experience healing, fulfillment and inner peace.
Benefits of taking the course:
- Life long unlimited course access after purchase.
- On going technical customer support.
- Course can be accessed via computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Understanding the stages of grief.
- How to identify where you are on your journey with grief.
- You will be gently guided through processes that relate to the stage(s) of grief that you are in.
- Exercises to put into practice with each video.
A breakdown of the topics covered in the course:
- What are the stages of grief?
- Understanding why you feel the way you feel.
- Mind-Body Connection.
- Meaning and Purpose.
- Overcoming grief and loneliness.
Who this course is for:
This course is for someone who has been through a significant loss in their life.
This could be the loss of a loved one, overcoming grief and loneliness or even methods in this course could help an individual who has been through a break-up or divorce.
There are no pre-existing requirements to take this course; just an open mind and a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Question and answers section:
(Q) Will this course help me with depression?
(A) The gentle and insightful guidance from Gayane in addition to the exercises within this course can help individuals navigate hardship. This could also be applied to someone in a depressive state.