About your teacher:
Cathy is a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist with a burning passion for Brain Health.
Her mission is to empower you to nourish and protect your brain from Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Depression and Anxiety through the way you eat, move and live; and to help you build healthier habits into your life in a realistic and sustainable way. With a special interest in functional, personalised care – because you’re unique and we know that a one-size-fits-all approach simply doesn’t cut it! – she truly believes that brain health should be a priority for all ages, from preconception to centenarians. Cathy works 1:1 with clients from all over the world as well as helping people through online courses and The Brain Health Hub community.
Benefits of taking the course:
- Life long unlimited course access after purchase.
- On going technical customer support.
- Course can be accessed via computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- How can we significantly improve our brain health and productivity?
- We often focus on our physical health regarding our body, but we rarely spend time on our brain health.
- In this fun and engaging course, Cathy Williams will guide you through the science of the brain, nutrition, lifestyle and other factors that will help your brain be healthy and productive. Imagine feeling happier more often, imagine having increased focus on tasks, imagine being able to do more in your day.
A breakdown of the topics covered in the course:
- What is brain health and brain productivity?
- How to fuel the brain for health and productivity.
- How to support good brain connections.
- How to reduce damage and promote repair.
- How to create your action plan for brain health and productivity.
Who this course is for:
This course if for individuals who wish to understand improve their brain health for long term health impacts, how to function better, how to be happier and achieve more.
There are no pre-existing requirements to take this course; just an open mind and a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Question and answers section:
(Q) How long will it take me to improve my brain health?
(A) If you implement the knowledge and exercises in this course, you should start seeing a positive impact within a matter of weeks.