About your teacher:
My name is Dr Kate Payne, and I am an Educational and Child Psychologist working primarily within a London Borough Local Authority. My qualifications include a First Class Undergraduate BSc Degree in Psychology, a Masters in Mental Health Psychology and a Doctorate in Educational and Child Psychology. These qualifications, alongside my experiences to date, have enabled me the opportunity to use and apply psychology to support the development of children through to adulthood.
Benefits of taking the course:
- Life long unlimited course access after purchase.
- On going technical customer support.
- Course can be accessed via computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- How can we raise children with positive self-esteem, confidence and resilience?
- The way we speak, behave, motivate and interact with our children makes a strong impact in their development.
- In this fun and engaging course, Dr. Kate Payne will guide you through a video series on developing resilience, self-esteem, emotional and physical security, and much more.
A breakdown of the topics covered in the course:
- Developing resilience.
- Emotional and physical security.
- Positive Psychology.
- Praise and feedback.
Who this course is for:
This course if for parents so they can understand and communicate better with their children. This can help parents with children aged between 5-16 years of age.
There are no pre-existing requirements to take this course; just an open mind and a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Question and answers section:
(Q) What is the difference between this course and the Dr. Sherry Skyler Kelly course on Raising Resilient Kids in Challenging Times?
(A) Both courses provide a wealth of knowledge and unique exercises that can benefit parents and family dynamics. Purchasing both courses would increase a parents knowledge base and provide a large range of exercises to work through.
Dr. Sherry Skyler Kelly’s course discusses lot’s of coping strategies and communication strategies for parents, teenagers and children. In addition it also focusses on a new post pandemic era and teenage use of technology.
This course by Dr. Kate Payne focusses more on the foundational development of children and various patenting models and strategies. Both courses provide a very unique and complimentary methods to one another.