My Strengths Journal
Click the Take Notes box above.
Write down times when you felt at your best and what you were doing.
Over time you will learn more about your Key Strengths and be able to use them more often.
More information on Strengths Spotting can be found here:
Questions To Ask Yourself
- When did you feel at your best?
- What were you doing when you felt at your best?
- When did you last do something you enjoyed that made you lose track of time?
- When did you last do something that felt energising and authentic?
Your Personal Strengths Journal
- You must be logged in to Meaningful Paths to access your journal. The Take Notes box will not appear if you are not logged in and neither will the below previous Strengths Notes box. Anything you type in the Take Notes section is private; only you will have access to your notes.
- You can download your notes into a Word Document via the button on the Take Notes section.
- You can print out your notes any time via the print button on the Take Notes section.
- Previous notes you have saved can be found in the section below.