Below are the Terms of Service for Meaningful Paths Ltd and the Meaningful Paths App.
You promise to adhere to:
- You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (federal, state, local and provincial or applicable regulations).
- You shall not create content that may defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not use content using confidential information.
We reserve the rights to:
- Remove any member based on inappropriate language, comments and/or inappropriate photography, images and videos.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the app and platform without prior notice or liability if you breach conditions on this page.
Links to other websites:
- Our service may contain third party links to websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Meaningful Paths Ltd. Meaningful Paths Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for , the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Meaningful Paths Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Changes to These Terms of Service
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What consititutes a material change will be at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to use our services after those revisions you agree to be bound to the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the service.
Thank you for listening – Meaningful Paths Ltd