About your teacher:
Railey Molinario provides couples with the tools required to build happy and healthy long term relationships by teaching them relationship intelligence. Her signature program The Power Couple PhD guides couples to create thriving relationships without fighting, boredom or limiting beliefs. Railey grew up mimicking the toxic mistakes her parents made and was determined to figure out how to live a more powerful life filled with Love, appreciation, and true intimacy. So she studied and vowed to share her knowledge with the world.
Podcaster, blogger and magazine editor, Railey is dedicated to share her profound knowledge of relationship intelligence with you so that you may live the life you deserve.
Benefits of taking the course:
- Life long unlimited course access after purchase.
- On going technical customer support.
- Course can be accessed via computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Learn about the importance of self-awareness.
- Learn about the importance of self-management.
- Discover how to master relationship awareness.
- Discover how to create and maintain a thriving relationship.
- Exercises to put into practice with each video.
A breakdown of the topics covered in the course:
- Power couple problem solving technique.
- How to be a team and solve problems together.
- Empathy in relationships.
- Active listening.
- Creating your ideal future together.
- How to maintain a happy and healthy relationship as we age.
Who this course is for:
This course is for anyone of any age who wishes to connect with their partner, create the foundations for a thriving relationship, overcome challenges and to also cultivate long term joy in your relationship.
This course can also help individuals who have not yet met their life partner and also help to teach individuals how to communicate better with others throughout life.
There are no pre-existing requirements to take this course; just an open mind and a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Question and answers section:
(Q) Is it truly possible to have a relationship without fighting?
(A) It is normal to have conflict in relationships. Conflict arises when two people do not agree on what has happened or what should happen in the future. This is perfectly ok. There is nothing inherently negative about having a different opinion to your partner. Difficulty comes when those two people are unable to agree on how to move forward and resolve those conflicts. So, instead of fighting or struggling through our problems, our aim is to learn how to use challenges to make our relationship stronger by implementing the Power Couple Problem Solving Technique. We must remember that when we are having any type of conflict with our partner, it isn’t Partner One vs Partner Two. It’s the Couple vs the Problem. – Railey Molinario.