Meet Your Host
Let Your Yoga Dance | Where Joy and Fun Meet Deep and Sacred
Megha-Nancy Buttenheim, M.A., is the founder of Let Your Yoga Dance: Grace in Motion®. An international presenter, Megha been leading teacher-trainings, retreats, and classes at Kripalu Center in Stockbridge, Massachusetts since 1985. She brings her passion and expertise as a lifelong dancer, actress, singer, yogi, and educator in experiential learning to all her workshops and trainings.
Megha brings this joy-filled dance of power and grace, combining gentle yoga and user-friendly dance with breath, meditation in motion and beautiful music into your own home. Megha created this practice over two decades ago and she’s been teaching it world-wide at retreats, conferences and more. Now her unique, joy-based transformational movement practice is available for download, so you can dance your yoga whenever and wherever the spirit moves you.
Let Your Yoga Dance with Megha! encourages you to:
- Dance and move your yoga in this hour-long class
- Boost your joy from the comfort of your own home
- Delight in the 15 songs taking you through a complete Let Your Yoga Dance experience
- Travel through the chakras with movement and music
- Awaken your Spirit, Mind, Body, and Heart
- Discover the beauty of your body
- Enjoy the fabulous music of Karen Drucker and Linda Worster